We are excited to reopen our studios! Platinum is committed to exceeding all local, state, and national regulations. We are working diligently to update our already rigorous sanitation standards. We want you to feel safe. Our team has been hard at work, evaluating every step of your service, to mitigate risks. We strive to meet and exceed your expectations. You’ll notice some changes on your next visit, as we have some new policies and procedures to protect the health and safety of our clients and staff.
What Platinum is doing:
Monday’s in Glendora has been dedicated to our “At-Risk” clients. VERY LIMITED COMPACITY! Touch-free payment is available.
– We are practicing social distancing, all lash beds are 6ft. apart or are separated with barriers.
– Our disinfectants are EPA registered for use against Covid-19.
– Enhanced cleaning procedures, and more time between appointments to allow for deep cleaning.
– Increased education for all staff on sanitation standards. All Platinum team members have completed a Covid-19 course in health and safety.
– Constant attention to disinfecting “High Touch” areas, including restrooms, electronic tablets, stylus`, doorknobs, coat/purse racks, and more.
– All staff must wear a mask.
– Staff temperature checks at the start of our day and after breaks.
– Staff self-health screenings, including checklists for symptoms, daily.
– Curbside check-in is available. We will Txt/Call you when your lash artist is ready.
What we need you to do:
– If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment.
– Plan to come to your appointment by yourself. Our waiting/ reception areas are closed.
– Please wear a mask. We will provide one if needed.
– BYOB… Blanket of course! If you want to cozy up for a nap. Platinum has suspended providing blankets and bolsters.
What to expect on your next visit:
– A temperature checks via touchless thermometer upon arrival.
– A brief health questionnaire about any recent symptoms.
– Verification of contact information. In case we need to reach you.
– Sanitize and/or wash your hands